FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Team owners committed to pro mod cars and their continued participation at NHRA events have formed Real Pro Mod (RPM).
The association has been created to preserve and promote the future of these amazing spectacles of drag racing. Pro Mods are touted as the fuel altereds of the 21st century. With more than 3,000 horsepower, the suspended door pro mod cars travel the quarter mile in under six seconds and at speeds exceeding 250 mph.
RPM is committed to the following goals:
• Secure sponsorship so the NHRA Pro Mod Drag Racing Series can continue past 2013
• Provide input to NHRA on rule changes to achieve parity between the different power adder combinations
• Promote diversity within the class to invite spectator interest and involvement
• Maintain the most exciting and competitive door to door racing on the planet
RPM has worked with NHRA in recent weeks regarding its formation and intention. NHRA applauds the efforts of the RPM to secure funding for the future, because such funding is necessary for the NHRA Pro Mod Drag Racing Series to continue beyond the 2013 season.
The accomplishments and resumes of the founders of this unique organization are impressive in their own right. All members are self-made businessmen that actively participate as drivers, team owners and/or crew chiefs who understand how to make a venture successful. The formation of the Real Pro Mod Association highlights that this is not just a passing fancy but instead, a commitment by the stars of the sport to shepherd the future of this class.
Look for future releases about the RPM in the coming weeks. For more information or how to get involved with the RPM and the mountain of opportunities this association can bring to you and your organization, visit https://realpromod.com.
For More Information:
REAL PRO MOD (RPM) – John Waldie
(519) 475-4231 or firstname.lastname@example.org